Review and GRWM: Benefit Primping with the Star



Hi beautiful,
I'm back again with review and for more I try my best to make video Get Ready with Me use Benefit Primping the Star.. Hope for that I can help you more know about the product better..





I got this kit for my birthday gift from Feli my partner ^^
And ended loving this kit so much
Everything is there
Lets take a look 

Stay dont Stray
Its concealer yet primer



some kind -a Gorgeous
in medium
have a dewy finish that I love




Girl meets Pearl
Liquid pearl for face
very settle highlighter 



Benetint
Tint in red tone color
Very natural color for daily lipcolor


They're Real!
I want to try this maskara for long time a go
And finally 
I do love it
They make your eyelashes looks loongggg and natural




So this is the FINAL LOOK



Hope you all like it
And please comment down below if you like more video ^^
Happy holiday 
and 
LOVE u

_dailybeauty89_

Share:

0 comments