FOTD: Chic-ism


Hi beautiful, 
Do you have formal or wedding attending lately
Maybe this look will help you about what you want to wear
^^
As you know
Im big fans of black and white
I adore BnW so much
And this time Im play with simple white blouse in black collar
And for more "WOW" look 
I use Highlow skirt in black
Cause I dont want too formal. I use statement necklaces for tonedown the formalities 






Top - Marroon Boutique
Bottom - Egdyrocha
Bag - Dorothy 
Necklaces, Hairbow, Shoes - ASU jewelry







This is my make up routine lately
I always use this Wannabe Long wear shadow from Tata
Laaaaaaavviitttt so much ta ^^

So, hope this post will give you have fun and idea for what you wear 
Please comment down below 
anything
I will read it one by one

See you in next post

DailyBeauty89

Share:

4 comments

  1. It's been a while since your last post ce! :D I really like your skirt!! And as the title suggest you look so chic <3

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. beautiful! :D

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. @FILIA P thank you filia.. yeap so busy lately. even hard to breath TT
    Im glad can come back blogging ^^

    BalasHapus