January Favorite 2014 |Katherin Edition

Hi Beautiful,


Feli already done with her January Favorite yesterday.. Im so lazy and just take a photo about my favorite today. Same with Feli I'm not wearing make up everyday. And The best January favorite is my Hair Tool actually.. I love it so much. About face product I cant live without primer.. My skin is extremely dry but I have a big pores.. weird yeah? yeap.. thats me...

Product Mention:

Eyelashes
Mascara - Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara | Innisfree Meticulous Kara Skinny
Eyeliner - Lorac Front of the line Pro

Brows
Brow Gel     -  Maybelline Brow Gel Mascara in Brown

Eyes
Eye primer|Base - Lorac Eye Primer
Eye Shadow Palette - Too Faced A Favorite Things

Face
Base - Porefecional from Benefit | L'real Lucent Foundation
Contour & Highlight - Chocolate Solei from Too faced pallete | The Face Shop Highllighter
Blush - MUA Blush from Swap with TATA | Jordana Blush
Setting Powder - Tonymoly Cat Chu Powder
Sunblock - Tn Sun Cream SPF 45

Lips
L'real Lipgloss from Feli 
Nyx Lip jumbo Pencil in Deep Red
Rimmel Show off in Big Bang

Tools
Stiplpling Blush Brush from Coastal Scent 22 brush set
Sigma F86 



Hair Tools
Flat Iron from Feli
Deep Wave Hot Tools

Hair Care
Tresemme Heat Protectant
Lucidol Hair Serum for dry hair


Sneak Peak for OOTD post tomorrow
Hang out Katherin and Feli 
^^


Thanks for your time and Hope it's helpful!
If u guys want some review on product that I love on January, leave on comment bellow :D 

xoxo,
Daily Beauty 89

Share:

2 comments

  1. hai dear, review bedak tonmol donk..
    aku tertarik pgn beli nihh..
    thank youuu :)

    BalasHapus
  2. ce kath skrg rambutnya pendek ya? cutee ^^

    BalasHapus