FOTD: Valentine's Look

Hi Beautiful,

Valentine day is coming soon! Just a few days a head. So, I'm inspired by a lot of beauty tutorial of val day latetly. I tried to made one,too. for me, I don't want to look too much make up on. Just, a simple blended color and nice skin should be enough. I think we better spend the time with loves one, friends or family then an hour of make up,right?

If you guys life in humid country like mine, Indonesia. There are few things need to be concern. Is it outdoor dining or indoor dining. If outdoor, just make sure your make up was waterproof, especially in mascara and eyeliner. Used setting powder to set your make up. It will help prevent to get oily to fast. Despite of the weather, the lighting also important. If you going at night and the dinning has a poor lighting. To prevent, your face get light bounce while flash photography is on is better to used foundation or bb cream, that have no spf or the less spf you had. Setting your face makeup with matte powder also prevent that problems.

Product that I used:


Valentine's Look:
 Color I'm using from Lorac Pro Palette

 Left: Without Eyeliner, Right: With Eyeliner

Hope you like it and try to do one! Any Question or Request write down on comment bellow! 
Thank you :) 

xoxo, 
Daily Beauty 89


Share:

0 comments