January Favorite 2014 |Felicia Edition

Hi Beautiful,

January already passed. The hectic Chinese New Year was done. It's time to share with you some "January Favorite". I'm not wearing make up everyday. When I do, I do it lightly depends on the event. I'm still finding the best base for my skin though. So far, I loved the Holika Holika Petite jelly BB, But sometimes it can look cakey, if applied it too much.


Product Mention:

Eyelashes
Mascara - Heroine Make up | Volume & Curl Mascara | Kiss me {Japanese Brand}
Eyeliner - Lorac Front of the line Pro

Brows
Brow Pencil - New Born W Brow EX (B7) {Japanese Brand}
Brow Gel     -  Maybelline Great lash Clear

Eyes
Eye primer|Base - MAC Paint pot |Rubenesque
Concealer - Missha Under eye Brightner
Single Shadow - Sleek Maximum Impact | 966 khaki
Eye Shadow Palette - Lorac Pro Palette

Face
Base - Holika Holika Aqua Petite Jelly BB
Contour & Highlight - Sleek Contour Kit | light
Blush - Milani Baked Blush | 05 Luminoso
Setting Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | 001 Transparent

Lips
Etude Cherry Tint  


Favorite Tools on January:
For BB Cream | Foundation - Beauty Blender | original pink
For Face Powder                  - Kabuki (gift no brand)
For Eyes                               - Sigma Pencil Brush E 30
                                             - Daiso Eyelash Curler
                                             - Mascara Shield
For Contour                          - Sigma Angled Kabuki F 84
For Blush                              - Sigma Round Kabuki F 82


It's me using my January Favorite make up :) 

Thanks for your time and Hope it's helpful!
If u guys want some review on product that I love on January, leave on comment bellow :D 

xoxo,
Daily Beauty 89

Share:

0 comments