Loving: Coral Lips

Hello Beautiful,

It's been a long time! Felt really bad for K..She manage this blog alone.
Since, I got time and the mood to make a post! Let's start!




I currently loving a coral lip color. Here, I got 3 similar lip color from different brands.
I love both 3 of them, all different texture, finish and staying power.

1. Bourjois - Rouge Edition , color: 11 Fraise Remix
2. Etude House- Limited Edition Minnie collection, color: no.2 pink
3. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint , color: Sugar Syrup



Here are the Swatches: 
  

1. Bourjois - Rouge Edition , color: 11 Fraise Remix 
Texture: Soft, Smooth application, Not enhancing your lip's lines. 
Coverage: Very pigmented
Moisture: 8.0 (from 1 to 10 ->the most moist)
Color Description: 
More red, got coral & pink undertone. Different finish in Swatches and Real application.
I won't go out full lips with this cuz I'm not confident enough with bold color. 
I will apply gradient lip style.
In my skin tone, not making my teeth yellowish. Just neutral. 

Here Me without Lip Color:


 1. Bourjois - Rouge Edition , color: 11 Fraise Remix


2. Etude House- Limited Edition Minnie collection, color: no.2 pink
Texture: Smooth application, a bit dry, so, it enhance your lip's line.
Coverage: Pigmented on two layers.
Moisture: 7.0 (from 1 to 10 ->the most moist)
Color Description: 
Pink with Coral undertone. Very vibrant and pop colors.
I won't go out full lips with this cuz I'm not confident enough with this color.
I will apply gradient lip style.
It make my teeth look yellowish.







3. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint , color: Sugar Syrup
Texture: Smooth application, a very soft texture like lip balm
Coverage: Pigmented after 3 to 4 layer.
Moisture: 9.5 (from 1 to 10 ->the most moist)
Color Description: 
Looks coral on swatch and the stick. Applied more pink then coral.
Very subtle color. Easy to go with others make up







To Summarized this post, the Most favorite of this coral collection are the Aritaum Sugar syrup, Bourjois Fraise Remix, and last is the etude minnie collection. 

Hope this blogpost will be helpful for you who searching Coral Lipstick.
Note: Lipstick color will go differently with different skin color and hair color. 
I will suggest you to do counter swatch and try on your lips. 
I do a lot of mistake to just swatch the lipstick on the back of my hand. 

You can find, bourjois on indonesia department store. For etude house & aritaum, I purchased it online.


Any Question? Just comment down bellow!

xoxo, 
F- Daily Beauty 89



Share:

0 comments