OOTD: Glomie Deep Red

Hi beauties, 
Several days ago its Chinesse New Year..
How do U celebrate CNY this year?
As usual, I celebrated with my family
This is my OOTD but not CNY eve or CNY
We have a dinner again after CNY that morning.
Because this time have one my cousin celebrate his birthday
I decided to play with sequin top and maroon red flare skirt






 Black sequin top - Henny 
Maroon Skirt - White Glam Butik
Boy Channel Handbag
Simple Black Wedges

For make up I just make it simple cause I want to all out with Red Lippie
Face
Lucent Loreal Foundie
Tonymoly Compact Powder
Jordana Blush in coral sea

Eyes 
Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil 
Maybelline Mascara Eyebrow in brown 
Lorac Eyeliner in black

Lips 
NYX Lip Jumbo Pencil in Deep red and Rimmel Show off in Bigbang on top

Necklace
Sexy Necklace from ASU jewelry



Hope you enjoy this post
And Happy CNY
Keep Smile and full of Blessed!

Dont forget to follow us & you can stalk us if you want:
Instagram :


xoxo
DailyBeauty89
Cherries
-

Share:

2 comments

  1. Balasan
    1. yeap me too moomm...
      meskipun klo jalan dipelototin org
      karena d surabaya msh termasuk antique xp

      Hapus