OOTD: Simplicities

Did you have casual window shopping with your family or besties lately?
I do.. 
And when I'm confused about what to wear
I'm going back with the "SIMPLE" ways
Play with Monochrome (Black &White)
but if you find Monochrome was boring
You can use a POP of color for your accessories , shoes, or bag
For me? I'm play with NEON color which my favorite color.
Neon color can make your boring Monochrome outfit more Playful...










Karen Organza Shirt in Black - Ladieshopsheneeds
White short pants - WhiteGlambutik
Gold Chain headband - ASU jewelry
SimplyGOLD necklaces - ASU jewelry
Gold chain bracelet - ASU jewelry
BLACK BOW in white flatshoes - VNCIndonesia






Dont forget to follow us & you can stalk us if you want:
Instagram :
*pst, follow our GFC too :*

xoxo
DailyBeauty89
Cherries
-

Share:

2 comments

  1. Always love black and white fashion, but sometimes it does get a little TOO formal
    I love how you matched a funky bang to put a little fun into the style!

    BalasHapus
  2. @ Estella Roy: Thank you for loving my outfits combo..:)

    BalasHapus